Re: Questions regarding deploying servers that don't have any internal networking

Alright, hm. Before when I used to use bare qemu + VMM, I followed this:
https://wiki.hetzner.de/index.php/Netzkonfiguration_CentOS/en#Routed_.28brouter.29
as linked to me by the DC. It should be possible to accomplish this in
CloudStack right?