From: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2018 10:03 AM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ppisz@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Secure Live KVM VM Migration with CloudStack 4.11.1

Hi Piotr,

In the current implementation, the plugin cannot be used to act as a sub-ordinate or intermediate CA out of the box. One can write a new CA plugin. However, for the default root-ca plugin you can set your own CA keypair and certificate in cloud.configuration table (this will require encrypting the value/string and updating in the table/db), the only requirement is that the CA certificate should have the same attributes/fields as generated by CloudStack for example the certificate can be used for signing other certificates (act as a CA) etc.

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>