Re: LDAP in 4.11.1

You are most likely getting incorrect query to ldap.

If you can - use ldap connectivity without ssl and do tcpdump to see if you
can capture the ldapquery.

You can then identify the issue. Alternately, you can look into enabling
trace logging for ldap module and perhaps it prints the query.

Daan can shed more details on this issue as he was the one working on it.