From: Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonstebo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 01 August 2018 13:38
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Removing a rule from VCP router

** This mail originated from OUTSIDE the Oakford corporate network. Treat hyperlinks and attachments in this email with caution. **

Hi Adam,

I assume you are asking as the rule in question can’t be changed from the cloudstack GUI?

If so the easiest is:

iptables-save > myrules
edit myrules
iptables-restore < myrules

Just keep in mind the change will not be persistent across VR restarts.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue