Re: Windows Server 2016 Templates for Cloudstack

Hi Simon,

With regards to hostname this should just be a question of setting your Windows template to pick up hostname from DHCP.

Admin passwords – if the existing install doesn’t work you could look at a cloud-init derivative for Windows, looks like https://cloudbase.it/cloudbase-init/ may do the trick?

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect