Windows Server 2016 Templates for Cloudstack

Hi,

we are currently updating templates we provide to our customers. However, we are running into problems with Windows Server 2016 and the cloudstack functionality of setting an administrator password and a hostname. The CloudInstanceManager we used for older versions does not seem to work anymore. Does anybody know a successor to the Cloud Instance Manager or a workaround to make the functions work in Server 2016?

Regards

Simon Völker
Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft e.V.
Abteilung C7 Kommunikationsmanagement
Schloss Birlinghoven IZB, 53754 Sankt Augustin
Telefon: (02241) 14-2311
E-mail: simon.voelker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:simon.voelker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>