Re: [PROPOSE] Combining Apache CloudStack Documentation

Hello,

it would be interesting if the translations as french one were functional.
Otherwise I really like your project.

Antoine.

Le 24/07/2018 à 19:40, Tutkowski, Mike a écrit :
I like this, too, Paul.

On 7/24/18, 4:01 AM, "ilya musayev" <ilya.mailing.lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     I like it but wonder if Upgrade section needs to be added? ..
On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 2:25 AM Paul Angus <paul.angus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Hi All,