Re: add new ip range to zone

 Hi Swen,

no issues, since external Juniper router is doing the routing between
multiple public IP ranges - here is my setup inside ACS, check it:
https://snag.gy/kp67WA.jpg (ACS multiple ranges)

each of this "gateway" address is an interface on Juniper (btw, I don't
manage it, my colleague does) and rest of the range is given to ACS for use.

So if 2 VRs are in different IP ranges, traffic between them will flow
VR1--> JUNIPER --> VR2

Hope that helps

Andrija

--