Re: 4.11.0 -> 4.11.1 problem: Guest VMs losing connection after few minutes

- an ip-address conflict.
  JZ: unlikely, but not impossible. I tried to restart router VM in
Network-Guest networks -> defaultGuestNetwork -> VirtualAppliances
While rebooting ping to this router VM disappeared. Hence, no other device
is using the same IP.
But!!! when this virtual router started, then network connection to all
guest VMs disappeared. So, it must be something with this virtual router.

- flakey hardware being one of
-+ if card in the host
JZ: higly unlikely

-+ a router with bad firmware
JZ: also unlikely

- of course a strange cofiguration of the software router in you host might
be the issue as well
JZ: I didnt do any special configuration. Just used default.

by all I know this happening after upgrade sounds like an unhappy incident
but can't be sure.
The iptables restart, was this on the VirtualRouter or on the host, or
maybe on the guest? and the restart network?

JZ: iptables restart on host machine. (or network restart on host)