Re: 4.11.0 -> 4.11.1 problem: Guest VMs losing connection after few minutes

that behaviour sound familiar from a couple of cases:
- an ip-address conflict.
- flakey hardware being one of
-+ if card in the host
-+ a router with bad firmware
- of course a strange cofiguration of the software router in you host might
be the issue as well

by all I know this happening after upgrade sounds like an unhappy incident
but can't be sure.
The iptables restart, was this on the VirtualRouter or on the host, or
maybe on the guest? and the restart network?

--
Daan