4.11.0 -> 4.11.1 problem: Guest VMs losing connection after few minutes

I updated cloudstack 4.11.0 -> 4.11.1

Everything went OK during update, but after host reboot guest VMs lost
connection after few minutes of normal work.
I tried restarting network - systemctl restart network.service
then connection was restored again for few minutes

Finally I could restore connection by restarting iptables - systemctl
restart iptables.service

But then again guest VMs lost connection after few minutes of normal
operation.
The time of normal operation can be 5 minutes, but sometimes up to 40
minutes.

Please help me to track the root cause and fix it

Host OS - Centos 7.5
virtualisation - KVM