De : Swen - swen.io [mailto:me@xxxxxxx]
Envoyé : mercredi 18 juillet 2018 11:26
À : users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : add new ip range to zone

Hello all,

We are using advanced networking in our installation and we need to add new public ips.
Should we configure the new /24 network in the same vlan as the other one or should we use a vlan-id for each /24 network? What do you recommend?

I am concerned what is happening if a VR gets public ips from different /24 networks within the same or in different vlans? Is there a chance that a routing problem of any kind will accrue?

Thank you for your 2 cents (or more) on this!

Best regards,
Swen