add new ip range to zone

Hello all,

We are using advanced networking in our installation and we need to add new
public ips.
Should we configure the new /24 network in the same vlan as the other one or
should we use a vlan-id for each /24 network? What do you recommend?

I am concerned what is happening if a VR gets public ips from different /24
networks within the same or in different vlans? Is there a chance that a
routing problem of any kind will accrue?

Thank you for your 2 cents (or more) on this!

Best regards,
Swen