Re: VPC vitual router stuck in starting

The virtual router for the VPC finally went to stopped and I did a restart VPC and did a clean up and the VR restarted. I could then restart the VMs.

________________________________
From: Jon Marshall <jms.123@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 18 July 2018 09:48
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: VPC vitual router stuck in starting

Hi Nicolas

Sorry to have to ask but using "virsh console ..." command what is the username/password I should enter ?

I can never seem to find answers to these sort of questions no matter how hard I look 😞

By the way I can reproduce this problem ie. I deleted the VPC, created a new one with some isolated networks and VMs, rebooted everything and same issue - VR for VPC stuck in starting.

Jon