Re: Is there a way to get back destroyed Virtual Router?

If you restart your network cloudstack will create a new router for you, if that does not happen then your zone is not able to deploy a VM and you’ll need to dig in the management logs to see whats wrong.

Bobby

boris.stoyanov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue