RE: Importing Hyper-V to Cloudstack 4.11.0 UEFI and GPT

Fixed using this

https://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/320700-boot-windows-7-8-gpt-bios-system-no-hybrid-mbrs-duet.html

ROOT MBR disk,
Attached GPT disk (imported windows partitions)

select disk 0
clean
create partition primary [size=##]
format
select partition 1
active
list volume
select volume 1
assign
list volume
exit

bcdboot C:\Windows /l en-us /s D:
bootsect /nt60 D: /mbr /force
bcdedit /store D:\boot\bcd /set {bootmgr} device boot

Thanks Everyone

Adam