Re: Multi-DC Install: Install Tips?

Paul/Dag:

Thanks, this is actually what I was looking for was more of a general overview and thoughts.

As for the 2 NIC boxes, yeah, not exactly what I'd vote to have, but there aren't a ton of them, and I can either mark them for low usage, grab one for a management server, etc.

Any recommended hardware sizes for the management servers?  Have some E3-1240s w/32GB of RAM extra; should these be able to handle the load, or should I bump that up?  If so, cores, Ghz, or RAM?

And have a perfect case to start small, that can be a lazy migration (~30 VMs), so hopefully, I can unearth at least the big nastys with that.

Thanks,
Don