Re: Cloud0 interface disappeared after reboot

Hi Dan,

Sorry, I might have missed this conversation, it would be great if you could tell me the name of that topic.

I am a little unsure how I would create the cloud0 interface. Would I bridge it to the lo0 interface? Would you have an example? :)

Thank you!
Chris

Sent from my iPhone