Re: Cloud0 interface disappeared after reboot

Hi Andrija,

No luck after trying that unfortunately. Does anyone know what process
creates the cloud0 interface? This is really frustrating since it's now
happening on 2 hosts that I am running and I don't really know where to
look.

--
Thanks,
Chris pedersen