Re: qemu2 images are being corrupted

Hello,

I have a side question, if you don't mind.

I'm going to implement the checks you were wrote about, but still having some doubts. What do you think, is it really safe to run "/usr/bin/qemu-img check" to check an image of a running VM? As I understand, it should be absolutely safe, as the "check" operation being run without the "-r" parameter doesn't try to write anything to the file, but I'd prefer to ask this question.

So, is it safe to perform check of the image that is being used by a running VM?

Thanks to all,
Vlad