Re: ACS for Reseller

Lotic, In general, reselling works well. But in practice, you will probably
find some undesired behaviors which you should customize.

E.g. templates, which domain admin creates are either public and visible to
all users (even from outside the parent domain) or private which are
invisible to other persons even in the domain and subdomains.

I mean, don't expect it will work as expected by default, you have to
customize the code. E.g. we even intend overriding default API calls with
the use of custom plug-ins to implement the desired behavior for our
customer. But, it heavily depends on your cloud design and service
offerings.

Have a good day.

--
With best regards, Ivan Kudryavtsev