Re: Current cloudstack prebuilt images wrong VR address

Hello, It looks like, that the problem is not with templates themselves but
with latest CentOS. After running "yum update" previously known-good
template started trying "default gw" instead of "vr" for metadata requests.

--
With best regards, Ivan Kudryavtsev
Bitworks Software, Ltd.