Re: Broken guest vm consoles after upgrading to 4.11.1.0

Ivan, thanks.

I have found this option and changed from the default False value to True. Restarted the management server and the CPVM. I can now see that the generated link has changed to the IP address + domain (inf the form of x-x-x-x.domain.com). However, this did not solve the problem as it is trying to connect over port 443. The CPVM is not listening on that port, only on port 80. So, it is not really helping me.

Andrei