Re: Storage traffic clarification.

Jon

with Basic Network - it implies you have all in one network for everything.

If you have a storage network that is L3 routable and you don’t want to use
guest network - then when you create a zone - use storage label and define
what bridge will be used to get there.

If it’s not guest bridge you wan to use - then use the management Bridge.

 Regards
Ilya