From: "Werner, Mark" <Mark.Werner@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, 14 June 2018 at 18:12
To: "users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Nutanix AHV

Thank you, Dag.

Do you know, is there any documentation as to how to go about doing this? Or maybe doing this with the approach that it was KVM?

Thank you,

Mark Werner | Senior Systems Engineer | Cloud & Infrastructure Services

Unisys | Mobile Phone 586.214.9017 | mark.werner@xxxxxxxxxx

11720 Plaza America Drive, Reston, VA 20190

nisys_logo

THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and is for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all devices.

rey_LI  rey_TW rey_GPrey_YTrey_FBrey_Vimeorey_UB