From: "Werner, Mark" <Mark.Werner@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, 14 June 2018 at 13:07
To: "users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Nutanix AHV

Does CloudStack integrate with the Nutanix AHV Hypervisor?

Thank you,

Mark Werner | Senior Systems Engineer | Cloud & Infrastructure Services

Unisys | Mobile Phone 586.214.9017 | mark.werner@xxxxxxxxxx

11720 Plaza America Drive, Reston, VA 20190

nisys_logo

THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and is for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all devices.

rey_LI  rey_TW rey_GPrey_YTrey_FBrey_Vimeorey_UB