Re: How to run Oracle 11g RAC on an instance of CloudStack

Hello, Andrija, I suppose that only can be accessible with dedicated iscsi
instance or drbd volume, but doesn't look like ACS allows adding same vol
on shared storage to several instances. Ideally, two iscsi instances backed
with drbd volumes and iscsi multipath.