Re: Fresh install on Ubuntu 16.04 and CentOS 7 - UI Breaks after reboot

Hi again Dag,

Might have been a little too quick. It seems like every other service than
the Tomcat service starts right away at boot. However, the Tomcat service
needs about 5-10 minutes before it starts listening on port 8080. Looks
like im grand. Thank you anyway!

--
Thanks,
Chris pedersen