Re: Openldap authentication issues

Hi jon,

I think  Please check the attribute  for the first name . default value for  ldap.firstname.attribute is “givenName"

ldap bind fails if there is any problem in our  given parameters values please check manually by running ldapsearch command.if it works manully then it should work in  CS  if not then its a bug in CS :-)

regards
sadhu

givenname