From: Jon Marshall <jms.123@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2018 8:36:04 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 4.11 without Host-HA framework

I keep seeing conflicting information about this in the mailing lists and in blogs etc.

If I run 4.11 without enabling Host HA framework should HA still work if I crash a compute node because my understanding was the new framework was added for certain cases only.

It doesn't work for me but I can find a number of people saying you don't need to enable the new framework for it to work.

Thanks

Jon

rohit.yadav@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.shapeblue.com