Re: Moving VR to another pool

Hi Swen,

The below steps might help in moving VR to another host and storage.
There'll be downtime.

- Create a new System Service Offering with System VM type "Domain Router"
and appropriate host and storage tags [Tag the host and storage which has
to be used for VR and use them here].
- Create a network offering with the same specs as the old network offering
used for the VR network and update System Offering for Router with the one
created above.
- Change the network offering in the network associated with the VR. Stop &
Start VR (or) Destory VR.

Regards,
Suresh