Re: Problems with SnapShot ACS+Xen

Hi Felipe,

It seems there is a recurring snapshots on the volume DATA-435. Can you
check the recurring snapshots in cloudstack db tables snapshot_policy
& snapshot_schedule. Also, check the status of the volume and its snapshots
on db tables volumes and snapshots for the volumes DATA-435, ROOT-971,
ROOT-1045 and ROOT-763.

-Suresh