Re: 答复: How to run Oracle 11g RAC on an instance of CloudStack

Keep in mind there is nothing stopping you from nesting your storage in CloudStack, i.e. you build your cluster nodes as well as a storage VM which provides NFS or iSCSI – then you can mount the NFS share / iSCSI LUN from the multiple cluster nodes. You may hit some performance issues with this but technically it should work.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue