Re: Anyone using LB to solve Console Proxy DNS..

Hi Andrija,

We use your second option – “create a LB (single public IP and thus single DNS A entry), BUT do loadbalancing on top of 1000 backend public IPs”.
This depends on which load balancer you use and what functions this has available – but in our case, we simple set up the full public range as possible load balancer targets, with health checks that simply determine which IP addresses actually host a CPVM.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue