Re: Anyone using LB to solve Console Proxy DNS..

Hi Rohit,

thx a lot for sharing that - here, if I understand correctly, you relly on
the static IP (range) for the systemVM (4.11) - right - and then use LB on
top of that...

But any viable solution for pre-4.11 releases, where CPVM can get any of
the public IPs - LB is possible but even worse than DNS wildcard (because
infinite backends / proxy targets) since we have bunch of possible public
IP that systemVM can get...

Thx again
Andrija

--