RE: Upgrading from 4.9 to 4.11

All good now

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 09 May 2018 17:49
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Upgrading from 4.9 to 4.11

** This mail originated from OUTSIDE the Oakford corporate network. Treat hyperlinks and attachments in this email with caution. **

Adam,

With your new setup, were you able to solve the issue or is this still an issue?

If this is still an issue, ensure that the ca strictness global setting is false, remove any cert/jks files on KVM host and use provisionCertificate API to force provisioning of certificate to an already connected KVM host.

Backup/remove the rpmsave file, looks like you choose to install the package provided agent.properties file instead of what you already have. For an already added host, you should keep your old agent.properties file instead of use the new one which will be blank (empty of configuration).

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>