Von: Swen - swen.io
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2018 16:50
An: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Antwort an: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Moving VR to another pool

Hey,

we want to delete a XenServer cluster in our CS installation and so moving
everything of it. Can we also move all VR from on cluster to another cluster
via live migration and without downtime? It looks like I can only move VR
inside a cluster and its primary storage. Is there a way to do a storage
live migration of VR via api with "migrateVirtualMachineWithVolume"? I tried
it but failed, maybe because of a syntax error.

Thanks for help!

Best regards,
Swen