From: Adam Witwicki <awitwicki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 08 May 2018 10:49
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Issue upgrading 4.9 to 4.11 Database?

** This mail originated from OUTSIDE the Oakford corporate network. Treat hyperlinks and attachments in this email with caution. **

I'm getting the same error on a clean database trying to install

Name        : cloudstack-management
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 4.11.0.0
Release     : shapeblue0.el7.centos
Size        : 100 M
Repo        : installed
>From repo   : cloudstack-4.11
Summary     : CloudStack management server UI
Licence     : ASL 2.0
Description : The CloudStack management server is the central point of coordination,
            : management, and intelligence in CloudStack.