Re: Issue upgrading 4.9 to 4.11 Database?

I forgot that was only for people with Apache ID.
So is in Unknown column 'network_offerings.supports_public_access' in
'field list' . It seems that some scripts were not executed.

That field is created with script "schema-4930to41000.sql". What was your
ACS 4.9 version?