Re: related to CLOUDSTACK-10310 Fix KVM reboot on storage issue need workaround

Hi,

we are on 4.8 version, but make sure to just comment one line in the script
on the AGENTs.

 /usr/share/cloudstack-common/scripts/vm/hypervisor/kvm/kvmheartbeat.sh

#echo b > /proc/sysrq-trigger

and optionally restart agents (should NOT be needed, but doesn't hurt
anyway).

This works for us.

Cheers

--