KVM in Xenserver advanced networking environement

Hi together,

currently we have a cloudstack 4.10 environment with Xenserver and the following network configuration:

Physical (Bond) Interfaces:

1 management -> untagged vlan for management / tagged vlan 133 for secondary storage.
2 guest -> tagged vlans 2000-2699
3 public -> tagged vlans 200-250
4 ISCSI -> untagged

I am now on eval for using KVM in this environment.
I am also new to KVM.
My question is how do i have to setup the cloud bridges for using this network layout on KVM. And How do i have to name the cloudbridges in KVM ?

Kind regards Ben