Re: Error State SnapShot

So, can you check the logs for errors? Something must have happened that made the snapshot to get stuck in "creating" state.

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 4:38 PM, Felipe Rossi <felipe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Rafael,

Yes, the jobs are finished.

Att / Regards

On 25 Apr 2018, at 16:35, Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingartner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There is something wrong with these snapshots.Can you check if their jobs already finished? Also, it might be interesting to look for the exception, so we can try to help you with a work around.