Re: Default API response type: XML -> JSON

Hi Martin,

The response format does not come from the "accept" header but from the
request parameter "response", see the documentation:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/dev.html#response-formats-xml-and-json.
So your code works with the default mode. Can you quickly add
"response=xml" to all your queries?

Cheers
Marc-Aurèle