From: Adam Witwicki <awitwicki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2018 1:06:48 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Upgrading from 4.9 to 4.11

Hello

Upgrading from 4.9 t0 4.11 using this guide http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/en/4.10/upgrade/upgrade-4.9.html

None of my KVM hosts are connecting with this in the management server log

2018-05-04 08:31:13,774 WARN  [c.c.u.n.Link] (AgentManager-SSLHandshakeHandler-4:null) (logid:) SSL Handshake has taken more than 15s to connect to: /192.168.200.109:50492. Please investigate this connection.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Adam Witwicki

Disclaimer Notice:
This email has been sent by Oakford Technology Limited, while we have checked this e-mail and any attachments for viruses, we can not guarantee that they are virus-free. You must therefore take full responsibility for virus checking.
Internet communications are not always secure and therefore Oakford Technology Limited does not accept legal responsibility for this message. The recipient is responsible for verifying its authenticity before acting on the contents. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oakford Technology Limited.
Registered address: Oakford Technology Limited, 10 Prince Maurice Court, Devizes, Wiltshire. SN10 2RT.
Registered in England and Wales No. 5971519

rohit.yadav@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue