RE: KVM in Xenserver advanced networking environement

Hi Benjamin,

We were in the same stuation few month ago ;)

You have to create team/bond and attach cloud bridge to them.
You have to name cloud bridge like : cloubr0, cloudbr1, cloudbrX

For example for the management, (im using team instead of bond) :
Create a team  named teamMGMT
Create  a bridge named cloudbr0
Link teamMGMT with cloudbr0  (command "brctl show" is useful)
Create a vlan with ID 133
Create a bridge named cloudbr0.133
Link vlan id 133 to cloudbr0.133

For guest network, juste create a trunk  and link it to a cloud bridge named "cloudbr1". You will need to put the vlan range during the zone configuration.

i advise to create the network config manually and avoid to use Network Manager.
Tell me if you need more detail or config files.

Best regards,
N.B