Re: Default API response type: XML -> JSON

Hi!

Am 24.04.18 um 12:12 schrieb Marc-Aurèle Brothier:
Hi Martin,

The response format does not come from the "accept" header but from the
request parameter "response", see the documentation:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/dev.html#response-formats-xml-and-json.
So your code works with the default mode. Can you quickly add
"response=xml" to all your queries?

Yeah, that should be easy.... I might even switch to JSON, as I always get a mysterious itch when working with XML :-P

But good to know that XML won't go away soon, so the transition can wait for when I have some time to take care of it.

Thanks,

Martin