Re: Default API response type: XML -> JSON

Hi!

Am 23.04.18 um 15:34 schrieb Marc-Aurèle Brothier:
Hi everyone,

I thought it would be good to move from XML to JSON by default in the
response of the API if no response type is sent to the server along with
the request. I'm wondering that's the opinion of people on the mailing list.

Would it still respond with XML as before if the requests contains an "Accept: text/xml" header?
Otherwise it would break stuff for me...

Cheers,

Martin