No able to add a local template and failed to delete template

Hi,
I am implementing ACS 4.11 on CentOS7.4 as a POC.

2 issues:

1.
I cannot upload a local template and the error is shown below:  This is a
VMDK template I am trying to upload on a KVM hypervisor.

NameStatusReady
zone-1 UploadAbandoned No
  <http://192.168.64.205:8080/client/#>
Name CentOS7-template6
ID fe88f8b5-f699-4423-87af-d8fe24879349
Zone Name zone-1
Zone ID 1a5adb10-8971-492f-9230-3ab9e6284393
Ready No
Status UploadAbandoned
Hypervisor KVM
Size

2.
Also when I try to delete this template by clicking on "zone-1" and the red
X, it tells me "status: failed to delete template"

I am new to ACS and we want to deploy this in Production, please advice.

Thanks

# mukarram