Re: new committer: Boris Stoyanov (AKA Bobby)

Congrats Bobby...Well deserved!

-Suresh

On 13/12/18, 2:59 PM, "Paul Angus" <paul.angus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Hi Everyone,

    The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
    has invited Boris Stoyanov to become a committer and we are pleased
    to announce that he has accepted.

    Please join me in congratulating Bobby!

    Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
    project since there is no need to go via the patch
    submission process. This should enable better productivity.
    Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
    and to guide the direction of the project.

    paul.angus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    www.shapeblue.com
    @shapeblue

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.