CloudStack-UI Release 1.411.22
Release 1.411.22 Overview
On October 12, 2018, we released Cloudstack-UI 1.411.22. During the past
sprint, the team significantly improved the VM creation component including
Service Offering and Disk resizing selections. Besides, the Access VM
component is enhanced. Alongside with enhancements, a number of interface
bugs are fixed.
virtual machine creating component
In the current iteration, we significantly improved the virtual machine
We added two tabs to the form: General and Advanced. In the General tab, a
user can find such required fields as “VM name”, “Zone”, “Service
offering”, ”Installation offering”. Alongside with the ability to edit disk
size for ISO installation source, a user now can edit root-disk size if a
template is selected as an installation source. Disk offering chooser
component is also improved: more details are provided now.
The list of service offerings now include all options even those that do
not fit available account resources. If a user selects an offering that
does not fit the available account resources, a warning message appears in
the window and this option is not available for selection.
In the Advanced tab, a user can fill in the fields: Group, Affinity group,
Firewall, SSH key, Start VM. The “Firewall” block shows a default security
group that is editable. Adding a security group, a user now has to select a
template and rules to make a new security group as no system templates are
Please, note we moved the “Keyboard layout” section to “VM preferences” in
the “Settings” section.
The following bugs are fixed:
- an error in the console taking place at VM deployment.
- an error in the console taking place at grouping a list of entities.
- an error at using a date picker that took place in IE and Edge
- incorrect behavior at password change when the “UPDATE” button did not
The release can be found at GitHub releases:
Prepared Docker image is available at DockerHub:
You can pull it with:
docker pull bwsw/cloudstack-ui:1.411.22
The project changelog is here:
Deployment guide and project info can be found at GitHub pages:
The next release is expected to include the following features and updates:
1. Access VM enhancement
2. Improvements in the Main navigation bar
3. Affinity group chooser improvement
4. Configuration parameters validation added
Dear community member, we will be thankful if you
- Try the project and provide us with a feedback;
- Share the information about the project and the release in social
- Mark the GitHub repository <https://github.com/bwsw/cloudstack-ui> with
a star to support the project;
- Join the LinkedIn group <https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13540203>.
With best regards, Ivan Kudryavtsev
Cell RU: +7-923-414-1515
Cell USA: +1-201-257-1512
WWW: http://bitworks.software/ <http://bw-sw.com/>